How to Lose Your Virginity (100% SUCCESS RATE)

bodacious billy

skank lord
Nebulae
Easy guide to losing your virginity! Works every time!

Step One: First you want to find a succulent White or Latina lady. Once you have found a suitable partner for your first time in the sack, approach her with confidence. A good way to portray confidence is to dress like a poor douche bag hood scumbag with no morals. Fitted cap(facing sideways of course), blue flannel (unbuttoned) with a white wife beater underneath, another good touch would be a fake gold chain studded with obviously fake diamonds. For the bottom half of your attire you'll want to wear some super skinny ripped jeans sagged approximately 14 inches from your ass cheeks. Any type of battered up old basketball shoes will do for your sneakers. Next is what you should say, this part can't be scripted it has to come from the heart. I recommend searching up some new hip terms on Urban Dictionary to keep in touch with the always new lingo, here's an example : https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Steak and Blowjob Day . Once you woo the lady, you're basically set.

Step Two: Next you want to take the girl to some where private. You'll want to leave the bar and drive her back to your shitty apartment in your 2000 Honda Civic. For the best effect during this step you'll want to make sure the hood of your Honda Civic is a different color than the rest of the body, you'll also want to make sure that the paint is chipped off the car. This will display that you are wild and reckless and down to do anything, it works every time. Once you're back to your car you'll want to tell the bitch to get into the car, but since you're a gentleman you'll want to clear your passenger seat of all the monster cans and empty McDonalds bags. Once she's in the car you'll want to pull out your Beat's Pill and bump some rock music (your stereo in the car should be broken for this step to work). Once she's in the mood for some great, sweaty, hard working, sticky, hot, gross, and most of all dirty sex, you'll want to show her to your apartment. Assuming your apartment is run down and dirty with the wallpaper peeling off the walls, it will add to her arousing. This will get her more in the mood because of the woman's natural instinct to want to clean everything. Next avoid all the mouse traps you have placed in your apartment and make your way to your unmade, dirty, stinky, cum stained bed. You'll want to tell her to take off her clothes as you watch creepily smiling and drooling, this will add to her horniness as it will display you as a more barbaric stupid roughneck, which all females are into.

Step Three: I've never actually got this far using this technique so I don't know what to do, if you guys could let me know?.... that'd be great. Thanks.