Official Guide How to quickly unsubscribe from all addons (Made by Votra)

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
  • Open your Steam Community Workshop in your browser, and go-to "Subscribed Files."
  • Hit F12 (Or your respective web browser element viewer).
  • Click Console.
  • Copy & Paste: (function(){jQuery('.btn_grey_black').map(function(){this.click()})})()
  • Done.
Though I would re post it here since some people want their addons quickly uninstalled.

Oh yeah also don't forget - when you delete all your addons remember to GO TO C:/Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\addons and feel free to delete every .gma file and enjoy that sweet, sweet storage space.

OR type "menu_cleanupgmas" and it deletes any .gma that you aren't subscribed to. (Thanks @Votra )

Last edited:

Adrenaline

relaxed
Nebulae
But you still have to go from page to page, doing that command.

Fruity

Proton
Nebulae
But you still have to go from page to page, doing that command.
Just do 30 addons per page and you'll be done in a second.
- I'll just post the code I did as well if the above doesn't work.
Code:
javascript:(function(){jQuery('[id^=UnsubscribeItemBtn]').map(function(){this.click()})})()

Reactions: List

Vasey105

Proton
Nebulae
I wish I'd known this when I unsubscribed from my 200GB worth of addons last time. Clickiing unsubscribe on everything is a little tedious.

Thanks though, this'll certainly help a lot of people.

Reactions: List

Chiverz

Vault Boy
Nebulae
This is pretty useful, so thanks! I had like one-hundred pages of addons and thanks to this got rid of most of them!

DoubleD

String
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Hi, I'm 'RED' :). I just got here from the ruins of the old community, and when I saw this I was smiling ear to ear like a moron.
Thanks for posting this, and thanks for the credit, means a lot.

Glad this helps people.
Hey man! Glad to see you finally made an account! :)
Also no problem man, it's all I could do. Enjoy!

Anleus

Proton
Nebulae
Oh yeah also don't forget - when you delete all your addons remember to GO TO C:/Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\GarrysMod\garrysmod\addons and feel free to delete every .gma file and enjoy that sweet, sweet storage space.
This is particularly really useful indeed since for some darn reason they didn't made it so the addons actually delete themselves when you unsub.. lol.
Also, this is also important to do if you unsub from skyrim addons via steam, since they tend to stick around as well even if you unsub them, however what it only does is that it disables the .esp files, it doesn't delete them following by models, textures and what not.

Thats why I tend to use nexusmods and the nexus mod manager when I get my daily skyrim mods :p

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Probably better than just disabling all addons and actually crashing.

I don't go on singleplayer anymore because of it.

Maybe now I can.