How to spend £50

Redhunter

On and Off UP Lead
B A N N E D
Nebulae
header.jpg

I've been looking at this. What's your input?
I like Tropico and other political sims but I'm not really sure whether I can just pick it up and play it for short sessions.

crash

CRAZY EYES
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Life is Feudal is a really fun game, it's a medieval MMO that has quite a few roleplay servers as well, and also has an incredibly mature, adult-majority community.

It does have it's issues with PvP balancing, but it's soon to be a massive-MMO with like 10k servers, so getting in before and learning to play is a good idea.

Redhunter

On and Off UP Lead
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Life is Feudal is a really fun game, it's a medieval MMO that has quite a few roleplay servers as well, and also has an incredibly mature, adult-majority community.

It does have it's issues with PvP balancing, but it's soon to be a massive-MMO with like 10k servers, so getting in before and learning to play is a good idea.

Yeah sorry mate. I really don't like Medieval games. See my info for details.

Thy

Broccoli cures autism
Nebulae
header.jpg

I've been looking at this. What's your input?
I like Tropico and other political sims but I'm not really sure whether I can just pick it up and play it for short sessions.
Interesting to start with but you quickly achieve a method to perfect society. Really fun for a few hours but quickly gets boring after a day or two. Don't pay for it just get it for free.

Redhunter

On and Off UP Lead
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Interesting to start with but you quickly achieve a method to perfect society. Really fun for a few hours but quickly gets boring after a day or two. Don't pay for it just get it for free.
Thanks for the advice!

Reactions: List

Redhunter

On and Off UP Lead
B A N N E D
Nebulae
header.jpg

Convinced on this. Anyone want to object to it before I go ahead and pre-order it?

Redhunter

On and Off UP Lead
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Are you looking mostly for the Total War part of the title or the Warhammer part of the title, or just a bit of both?
Mostly the Total War aspect. I've played the Warhammer board games at those game workshop places (If you know what they are). The game looks very similar to Rome II, which I play a lot and the idea of aerial combat seems amazing!

Thy

Broccoli cures autism
Nebulae
Mostly the Total War aspect. I've played the Warhammer board games at those game workshop places (If you know what they are). The game looks very similar to Rome II, which I play a lot and the idea of aerial combat seems amazing!
From what I've heard they've sacrificed a few of the strategic elements that make Total War games what they are. On the other hand by doing these things, they've managed to create battles and storylines on a dramatic scale that previous Total War games haven't.
So if you play this to be big general McStrategy on the world map it's not going to be the same as other Total War games. However if you want to play it for crazy battles and story that makes you feel like you want to go all the way with your army, even if defeat is certain, then by all means, buy the game.

I've pre-ordered it on G2A myself.
[doublepost=1464022810][/doublepost]Example would be that tax-rates have been removed. You can choose to tax or not. You can't choose how much.
[doublepost=1464022871][/doublepost]I recommend you read this:
https://www.rockpapershotgun.com/2016/05/19/total-war-warhammer-review/

Bada$$

Electron
Nebulae
Witcher 3 sounds like your type of game. It is also my fave game of all time and is a must play

Plankster

Atom
Nebulae
Uh, you could always try "Rainbow Six Siege" if you like FPS, or buy "No Man's Sky" if you like open world games, this one is huge.

Thy

Broccoli cures autism
Nebulae
Update. Been playing Total War Warhammer. It is dope.