Howdy!

Satirical

Electron
Nebulae

Hello there, Nebulous! I am Satirical, a 17-year-old Canadian-American hellbent on imposing my passions on others through role-play. You will come to know me as: a political junkie (kind of taboo to be a Conservative where I am, but the internet is no safe space), a theatre kid TO THE MAX (this includes musical theatre, too), and someone who LOVE LOVE LOOOOOOOOOVES history, law, and the language arts. I cannot wait to share my experiences with you more than I already have. Some of you may have seen my first character's execution in which I played the role of an old madman driven over the edge by PTSD from when he murdered a unit. He murdered them with inspiration from TellTale Heart by Edgar Allan Poe, and used the poem to subtly confess to an officer that he'd killed someone. However, the subtleness did not last long before he was pushed to convince by the sound of the man's heart -- it made the sound a watch makes when wrapped in cotton. Anyways, enough of my irrelevant rambling. Someone said my /me's were "deep as fuck" and I love that kind of stuff so, shout-out to that person!

Anyways, like I said, can't wait to share the "Nebulous Experience" with some of you guys! :D

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
You have a cool name.