How's it going peoples?

SirAlpacas

String
Nebulae
Hello! Allow me to introduce myself, my name is SirAlpacas and I am very excited to be joining all of you in a thriving community. Let me tell you about myself, I'm currently on summer break for high school, I absolutely love PC gaming, and I love HL2RP and the communities of these types of servers. A little background on my HL2RP experience. Last summer I began HL2RPing on a now unfortunately non existent server called Gaming Panther. There I RPed as everything imaginable, City Admin, UU figures such as SeC and CmD, all levels and most branches of the Metro Police, CWUs, rebels, everything! Also on this server I was an administrator for the longest time. We were a small server and we focused on quality of the server more than anything. Unfortunately things didn't work out, the server closed, I went back to school, got through this year, and here I am rejoining this wonderful community of HL2RP. I look forward to speaking and playing with as many of you as I can! See you around! - SirAlpacas

Reactions: List

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
Hey, welcome to Nebulous!

Hopefully you find what you're looking for here, and be sure to drop me a PM if you need anything.

wired

Artwork Requests
Nebulae
your search has come to an end
welcome