I am Baron Von 'Tater, PAC3 Viking Ghost, Stale Memer, and (unlikely) New Respected Nebulous Member

Baron Von 'Tater

Neutrino
Nebulae
That title used up every character and I'm proud of it.
Okay. I'm gonna talk about myself now.
Moreover I just want to talk. I love talking.
Right, facts.
  1. I am a human being, living on the planet Earth.
  2. I like to talk and joke around with my friends, as well as pretty much anyone who will listen.
  3. I love video games.
  4. I'm rather private. I would say "oh you had better feel lucky that im telling u dis" but it's not really a privilege, so...
  5. I like to RP. Whether it's HL2RP, WW3RP, DarkRP (Grithnor the Hobo Sage) or anything else. No Furry RP, though. I prefer petting dogs to being one.
  6. yeah thats right:ok: feed me ur nebulae:ok: yeah get me that early cp app:ok:
  7. "...twenty forum posts:ok:, five nebulae:ok:, and five:ok: days:ok: of:ok: forum:ok: registration:ok:."
  8. :ok:y:ok:e:ok:a:ok:a:ok:a:ok:a:ok:
  9. I may or may not be posting this to get to 20 forum posts.
  10. I like to think I'm a rather agreeable guy. I try to be optimistic and offer help and advice wherever I can. Whether you like it or not.
  11. I started downloading WW3RP content an hour ago and, by the time I post this, it is probably still downloading.
And there you go, you're on your way to impersonating me on Nebulous forums (as if you really wanted to).

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
W-Welcome?
Yeah.
Enjoy your stay buddy.

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
i give nebule because of the fact that you bothered to write this

mårten

Atom
Nebulae
I'll assume this is some form of sadistic torture.
Anything for Nebulae though

... and with each reply, my forum post count rises...
coalition is just the superior side
your character has to be a japanese ramen merchant