Serious I am looking for a digital artist <3

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
First of all let me start off by thanking @sots for giving it a shot before I make this thread. I think he is a really good digital artist and the logo he made looks pretty nice however I have to listen to my teammates opinions as well.

So what's this all about? Pretty much. Me and some friends I made online decided to make a CSGO team however I am not really good with digital art and I have no idea how to make a logo other then going on the internet and look for a logo generator. Which I don't like cus I want something original.

But I hear you asking. "Lol this guy is thinking he is pro in CSGO or will be." No that's not it all. I am really trying to improve and get better. I am not the best and also not the worst. I am just trying to get better everyday. "So what is this logo actually going to be used for?" We'll use it as steamavaters. It will be the steamgroup picture and we'll also use it as a discord picture and on other third party software like FaceIt.

"So what's this logo all about? What do you guys want?" Pretty much we have all ready decided on a team name which we like. It's called Prysmarine. The current logo idea is pretty much. A cyan uniformed marine that is the logo's mascot while the text Prysmarine is shown below it. So pretty much we want something similiar to this.

94cdcada-ccc7-4acd-ac02-be8cb8ae901c.png

All though then the guy with the hoodie changed to a marine and the text teamname changed to a text which is Prysmarine. And ofcourse using the color cyan.

Here is @sots attempt at making one personally I think it looks good but most of my teammates concerns were that is to big and the template with the AK.

wrj80vZ.png

We're even willing to pay some expenses so if you're intrested of doing this for this you can DM me on the forums. Add me on steam or drop a message on this thread. I hope I gave enough information of what we want and maybe you could send me a sketch version or something first so we can decide if anyone wants anything changed. I am not that picky when it comes to this stuff all though my teammates want something that looks a little profesional and that you could actually see as a esport logo.

Thanks in advance.

SpaceInvader (Still gotta wait like a month till I can change my name <3)

Reactions: List

sots

community bear
Nebulae
i only made it because when you guys reached a professional level id be able to complain online about how i was unpaid worker [even tho i said i dont want money for it] and could rake in thousands

but i see my plan backfired....................

good luck my brus :)

SpaceInvader

Dutch Ally.
Nebulae
i only made it because when you guys reached a professional level id be able to complain online about how i was unpaid worker [even tho i said i dont want money for it] and could rake in thousands

but i see my plan backfired....................

good luck my brus :grinning:
You would have gotten away with it too if it wasn't for those damn teammates of mine.