I am the lord of shitposts.

gExile

roleplayers paradise
Nebulae
Yeezy, Yeezy, what's good? It's your boy Max B , what's going on? Just checking ✔✔ in on you Appreciate the love and support ❤❤ The wave is here You a wavey dude anyway, so you already know Ain't no ❌ problem, man, the game ... You already know how this game thing goes ⬆ Do your wave :heyzeus: You got the official wave ©© man Just, just doing you... Doing you , doing your wave And keep it loopy , I know you're going to keep it loopy man ✌ Shoutout, just shout you out Hollering at you man, it's all love ❤❤❤ I appreciate the... the energy And we here , hit the town , we do something big We gonna make a big tsunami up in the joint You already know what it is, ahh Silver Surfer Silver Surfer in the flesh Silver surfer in the flesh Max B shoutout to Yeezy What's good , I see you It's love ❤❤ appreciate it It's honor ✊, appreciate it Ugh, wavey, baby, yeah

Reactions: List

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
Yeezy, Yeezy, what's good? It's your boy Max B , what's going on? Just checking ✔✔ in on you Appreciate the love and support ❤❤ The wave is here You a wavey dude anyway, so you already know Ain't no ❌ problem, man, the game ... You already know how this game thing goes ⬆ Do your wave :heyzeus: You got the official wave ©© man Just, just doing you... Doing you , doing your wave And keep it loopy , I know you're going to keep it loopy man ✌ Shoutout, just shout you out Hollering at you man, it's all love ❤❤❤ I appreciate the... the energy And we here , hit the town , we do something big We gonna make a big tsunami up in the joint You already know what it is, ahh Silver Surfer Silver Surfer in the flesh Silver surfer in the flesh Max B shoutout to Yeezy What's good , I see you It's love ❤❤ appreciate it It's honor ✊, appreciate it Ugh, wavey, baby, yeah
No wave emoji? Oh nevermind its because emojis are disabled. Screw nebulous