Bug I broke it.

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
image.png

I don't know what I did, but I pulled up the text menu whilst driving, and now I can't do anything. No inputs working, can't continue driving, even the mic thing isnt lighting up. I wouldn't even know how to begin replicating it, but I thought I'd flag it.

I can't even Alt+f4, need to force close regardless.

Reactions: List

Northgate

:D
HL2 RP Administrator
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
image.png

I don't know what I did, but I pulled up the text menu whilst driving, and now I can't do anything. No inputs working, can't continue driving, even the mic thing isnt lighting up. I wouldn't even know how to begin replicating it, but I thought I'd flag it.

I can't even Alt+f4, need to force close regardless.

Happened to me as well, although it triggered to me while walking.

zdMMFYc.png

Reactions: List

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Try setting the "NUI in-process GPU" option outlined in https://nebulous.cloud/threads/setting-up-your-game.59260/ and see if it happens again. If it does, check your console (F8) and post any errors you find
Whilst I obviously can’t test this now, I’m not sure this will work, just since I pressed near every button on my keyboard to see some kind of reaction, and that included all the F keys, and the console didn’t get brought up. Issue is that it just locks the game up. reconnecting works fine, but obviously could be annoying in future

`impulse

Head Staff
Nebulae
Oh dear, either fivem decided to do fivem things or we're somehow causing a hang. If you could PM me the logs in your %localappdata%\FiveM\FiveM.app\logs folder that would be helpful

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I had this same issue and got stuck on this menu. I was chased and killed by an NPC Gangster, but the timer froze and wasn't counting down.

Had to relog to fix it. The text box was blurred, couldn't type or anything and the timer was frozen on 251 seconds.

qoj0kUp.png

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Oh dear, either fivem decided to do fivem things or we're somehow causing a hang. If you could PM me the logs in your %localappdata%\FiveM\FiveM.app\logs folder that would be helpful
Doing now!

Follow up, how the fuck do I upload a folder to the fourms?