i cant beleive im breaking my post count for this

swagile

Atom
Nebulae
johnny test was obnoxious as fuck

the whip counter has become a meme in it just because of how fucking annoying it was

either then that it was ok

Akula

Sangheili Bias
Nebulae
skippy the bush kangaroo was pretty fucking good

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae

Actually met the two of them once since some Cousins of mine was working with them at a Theatre performance, meaning I could go backstage for a little while and whatnot. They are legit really friendly and funny people.

TheInnkeeper

Fear the Old Blood
Premium Member
Nebulae
getting a helicopter for some reason.
my :heyzeus: pat used all that youtube revenue to buy a chopper
[doublepost=1477311170][/doublepost]
Actually met the two of them once since some Cousins of mine was working with them at a Theatre performance, meaning I could go backstage for a little while and whatnot. They are legit really friendly and funny people.
oh no they're not
a few years ago they were turning on the christmas lights in blackpool or wherever and my bro got a fucking yelling of the century from both of them when he climbed onto the stage lmfao

TinPan

Needs to blow his nose
Nebulae
oh no they're not
a few years ago they were turning on the christmas lights in blackpool or wherever and my bro got a fucking yelling of the century from both of them when he climbed onto the stage lmfao
That's what he gets then for fucking jumping up on the stage like an absolute fucking pikey and not waiting until after they were done like a normal individual.

Reactions: List

Chromesthesia_

Hailing from the same town as Sophie Dee
Nebulae
the british prison system should follow the slammer

that way every cunt who robs the local shop can't leave because the cunt aint got any teeth to actually preform any sort of lyrical achievement and have scrawly fingers which lose skin if they touch something else than polish lube

either that or they play a guitar with the 3 teeth they have left

thats just my area smh

Reactions: List