I hate fucking bot scammers

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
I remember the first time I got pished...oh boy I had to answer 200 people as fast as fucking possible telling them not to click.

Same. A close friend of mine got phised and I clicked the link foolishly and downloaded the 'picture' of his knife, thinking it was him. I was an idiot, but it was around 2-3 years ago now. Took control of my steam account and spend £140 on tf2 crate keys and a dragonclaw hook for dota2 then traded it to his REAL personal account and didn't delete the fucking trade history. Got it all refunded by Steam Support and the guy's account banned, but having to quickly rush my friends list and tell people NOT to click on that link was a pain. I don't think anyone ever did, luckily.

mouthdreamer

Quark
Nebulae
someone tried to scam me once and it was like stereotypical robot dude sending me a pic of his cool cs:go knife
i sent the logs to @external and he actually clicked on the download, but not the file
then he clicked on the file and his pc started going haywire and he started shitting himself

Josh

Nucleus
Nebulae
someone tried to scam me once and it was like stereotypical robot dude sending me a pic of his cool cs:go knife
i sent the logs to @external and he actually clicked on the download, but not the file
then he clicked on the file and his pc started going haywire and he started shitting himself

rip, if it was from some random guy i wouldn't click on it but the fact mine was from a good friend i just clicked on it regardless