I have around 9.90 euros to spend on a game.

Chicken Rickler

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
insurgency for 1.99 USD rn, on sale
Late as fuck but THANK YOU for saying that I've always wanted to give that game a go

also juicy the anti cheat detects cheated grenades and equipments if you use too many. I remember when they added the new sentries they didnt update the anti cheat to detect that so I turned the game into a fucking tower defense simulator lol

not sure if it's patched
also you can use a dlc unlocker but only for characters

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae

Holymilk

Nucleus
Nebulae
Want a free game? Play Project Reality. It's a game that's sort of ww3 where you play military factions from across the globe to historical wars like the falklands (Argentina vs Britain). Most are battles that aren't real like Saaremma (USMC vs Russia), still a fun looking game.

If you want a game to pay, Squad is one. It's the new gen of project reality but not free

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
I'm familiar enough to know that they aren't to be classified as some sort of prize or factor into your popularity, a significant other should be respected not joked about, but then again you are just in middle school, right?
hqdefault.jpg

Reactions: List

abcdefg

Atom
Nebulae
please help me guys i've drank another one today like almost exactly 5 days later and i hate myself even more

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
The only thing your delusional about is how much I'm bothered by you following me around. I love when fellow roleplayers grab the inside of my pocket and follow me around the yard.

You smell just like Weekender except...
Dumber.

@MaXenzie this is your kind of show

Leave this guys thread alone. PM me or go on my profile if you wanna talk shit.

Just realized I got tagged.

Wtf do you mean this is my kind of show?

Nova_

Electron
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Find another five and buy factorio.

Literally so good

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
Late as fuck but THANK YOU for saying that I've always wanted to give that game a go

also juicy the anti cheat detects cheated grenades and equipments if you use too many. I remember when they added the new sentries they didnt update the anti cheat to detect that so I turned the game into a fucking tower defense simulator lol

not sure if it's patched
also you can use a dlc unlocker but only for characters
snip