I have to say how shit the event is

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nebulae
Joined everything cool but I thought "shit I'm an armed anti-citizen in a new map." I asked in OOC about it and people said cops don't give a fuck here so I just walked out of spawn with my stuff equipped and a little later a cop wants me to face the wall. I was so scared to lose my character so I just fucking left the server. I would like to know if I'm banned now btw.

SO ALL IN ALL THE EVENT IS A FUCKING SHITTY MESS I wanted to give it a chance but I can't we'll see us back on industrial.

florek

Electron
Nebulae
4ea.jpg

Reactions: List

Pyromaniac

rob-approved!
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
Joined everything cool but I thought "shit I'm an armed anti-citizen in a new map." I asked in OOC about it and people said cops don't give a fuck here so I just walked out of spawn with my stuff equipped and a little later a cop wants me to face the wall. I was so scared to lose my character so I just fucking left the server. I would like to know if I'm banned now btw.

SO ALL IN ALL THE EVENT IS A FUCKING SHITTY MESS I wanted to give it a chance but I can't we'll see us back on industrial.
Could've y'know tried to explain it or rolled with the situation and fixed it in a PK appeal.

Instead you opted to just disconnect immediately.

Jaydawg

Loves QA testing
Head Staff
Developer
Premium Member
Nebulae

Could just have asked for a tp in /help

Pesmar

Proton
Nebulae

Handle this in a ban/pk appeal my man. Explaining yourself is one thing Dcing is another.

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae

yeah mate sorry you're an idiot bro that must suck

MaelRadecs

Best Damn ODST
Nebulae

You clearly misunderstood what we all meant.

I told you the undercity was more lenient and that we WOULD care if you were walking around with it if you were caught in the uppercity, but the CPOG is far more lax with this event. Next time, pay attention maybe?

Way to not only shit on the staff teams effort with this event, but everyone else who's done their best to make this great.

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
none of this would have happened if you actually took the time to read about the event before you walked out of spawn looking like a poundland john wick

Pesmar

Proton
Nebulae
Wait Lea is banned? or my account?
Both man, The character will be pked. You need to write an appeal. Its not the events fault. If you were legit baited into walking around the city with your weapons out then you should appeal it. If you are new to serious rp this is not how you should handle yourself.

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
lol so let me get this straight

you equipped a fucking gun, armour, and whatever else

walked out

and expected cops to not care

man when people say cops don’t care they mean they’ll let you run around and say mean things, not let you walk around like isis

Status
Not open for further replies.