I have to say how shit the event is

Status
Not open for further replies.

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
Both man, The character will be pked. You need to write an appeal. Its not the events fault. If you were legit baited into walking around the city with your weapons out then you should appeal it. If you are new to serious rp this is not how you should handle yourself.

We told her there was a camera. Someone said "there's no cameras".

You could have asked for a TP :\

Reactions: List

Dallas

event guy
Nebulae
i mean, it's made clear that there are revisions to the rules - but the position on firearms and BOLs are still clear as day unchanged, that's in the thread, that's in the general info post, hard to claim ignorance when all you want to do is ask in OOC and not actually look at it yourself

worse still, you would surely be careful under any circumstances, but decided to be brazen just because someone in OOC told you to?
if i told you that Breen was a transformer, destroying the city, would you take that seriously too?

you have been justly banned - and that is bushido

hbag

bitchmade
Nebulae
d33.jpg

Reactions: List

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
[OOC] Lea 'Eve' Krajewski: I'm an anti citizen will cameras flag me on this map?
[OOC] Cho Mahn-Ho: no cam
[OOC] David '91197' Miller: theres about one camera
[OOC] Tsedevdamba Natsagiin: there is a camera

MaelRadecs

Best Damn ODST
Nebulae
For fuck sake, I'm not gonna let this sit on me I don't care about my server ban but when Lea 'Eve' Krajewski is not getting unbanned I'm gonna have a fucking lose myself. I'm gonna write an unPK appeal NOW.
Next time, make a damn help request and speak to staff individually before just waltzing out with all of your shit equipped. It's really no one's fault but your own.

Status
Not open for further replies.