Serious i make pose for u

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
herro, i am deathwolf.
I am not the best at making poses, but i do enjoy them and need to practise to improve.
if u have a pose request, simply post it here with an idea and i’ll make it, if it involves certain characters, give me the model.

preferably to do with HL2 x

CP getting crowbar'd to death by a rebel

i want to see @dee pixel tier brutality

sots

community bear
Nebulae
i always thought a pose of the end of enmity would be cool, some notable rebel characters down bottom and the leaders throughout the event up top lording over asim dau
XGTOek9.jpg

Leo, Vince, Osman and Ihasn up top btw, Lyall over on the other platform with i think Jonathan Seyler

or this
5jzUais.jpg

Reactions: List

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
CP getting crowbar'd to death by a rebel

i want to see @dee pixel tier brutality
i always thought a pose of the end of enmity would be cool, some notable rebel characters down bottom and the leaders throughout the event up top lording over asim dau
XGTOek9.jpg

Leo, Vince, Osman and Ihasn up top btw, Lyall over on the other platform with i think Jonathan Seyler

or this
5jzUais.jpg
doing both when i’m home

comradic

Molecule
Nebulae
There's a distinct lack of poses depicting Gordon Freeman being a fuckin badass. If you have access to Black Mesa models and such, I'd love to see what you could come up with using Freeman and the HECU (like them being owned by freeman in the lobby in an 'ambush')

Good work though deathwolf, one gmod kinography poser maker to another, you're doing great, keep it up, proud of you.

'77 East

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
You-know-who standing from the bow of the Borealis.

Nebulae
Kinda want to see the final battle/siege from Joseon as an SFM, no direct screenshots of it on my part.

But if possible, maybe the clash on the barricades at the start or the fight inside the Chaebol building, think these two things would be the coolest if turned into posing shiz, one or the other.

deathwolf

I AM SPIDERMAN, GRIST LIES! I AM HIM REALLY! ﷽﷽﷽﷽﷽
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
XGTOek9.jpg

or this
5jzUais.jpg
H5WFjzE.jpg