I need help remembering an iphone game from 2014-2015

depthjacks

Proton
Nebulae
Now for those who dont know what i mean, i just remembered a game i used to play on my old iphone. The game was made in unity and it was zombie based, it was free and of course, and you had the option to pay for a "premium" version of the game, which would give you more content. But the game im talking about is a little bit more different.

For starters, the game had quite a basic map editor, which gave you the option to spawn stairs, specific floors, tiles, slopes, being able to move them under different angles, zombies, special types of zombies, etc. But on top of that, the game had its own little community section, which allowed you to download other players uploaded maps and even gave you the option to rate them. But even despite all of this, what was probably most special about this game was the shooting.

Now, the movement controls were quite basic, givng you on-screen movement pads for the camera and such, but the aiming was quite cool. It worked like one of those rail shooters, where you can aim at any section, which the camera is pointed at. Well, that mobile game not only did it give you free movement, but you could also press almost anywhere on the screen, and your character would shoot in that direction (it was, and is probably still a pretty cool feature to add to a game). Now, with all that control stuff out of the way, another important function which the game had were points. Now, these points were pretty unique, since not only you get them from playing on different maps, not only can you buy new weapons and equipment, but also you could refill your ammo while still playing a map. Yes thats right, a game which has a pretty op points system.

Now, for a unity game, which is probably made by one person, the game sadly had quite a lot of overburdended maps, which lead to some serious lag and to be honest, visually the game wasnt looking that good. But none the less it was decent.

If anyone reading this manages to understand for what im talking about, i would be very thankful. Thanks for reading.

Reactions: List