Serious I need some help.

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
CONTEXT
So I live in one of Sweden's larger towns, namely in the outskirts. I have a group of friends around me, who all live in the same area except for one. Who used to live at basically the other end of the city.
I'd say me and this guy were close. We met in school when we were both going through some rougher times, became good friends and in one way helped eachother get through those times. We hung out after school naturally, and I introduced him to my friends and we all became a pretty closely knit gang. We all talked to eachother a lot, played a crapton of games over Steam and such. A few months ago he told us he was moving to another house in town. We never got to know exactly where before...

THE PROBLEM
This guy used to go on short whiles when he wouldn't be online and wouldn't contact us, we were used to that. Recently we didn't notice he had returned from one of these short breaks, and we never contacted him. About a month later, (about a month ago from now) he removed us on virtually every social media, blocked us aswell. He's blocked our numbers on his phone aswell. And since he moved and we don't know where, we can't get in contact with him whatsoever.

I'm really sad about this, because once again, I saw him as a close friend and because we forgot to contact him, he just cut us off for good. I know the reason why, because he felt ignored. I've done some googling, found a social media profile where he had a quote that went something like "If somebody is ignoring you, never bother them again"

I really want to mend the friendship, and get into contact with him. But how?
I'd be extremely for any help I can get, as I am just completely lost.

And please, keep this serious.

Reactions: List

Gungeoneer

Your neighbourly friendly guy.
Nebulae
Honestly, just prove him the opposite. Make another account on some social media site, add him, try to mend things again, but the rest is in your hands.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
If he did all he could to separate himself from you it would have been with good reason as shitty as it sounds.

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
Honestly, just prove him the opposite. Make another account on some social media site, add him, try to mend things again, but the rest is in your hands.
I'll try that I guess.
If he did all he could to separate himself from you it would have been with good reason as shitty as it sounds.
Honestly somehow I can't believe that it's because of my actions, because I've always tried to be nice and such, unlike the others in our ´little group who constantly joke around and sometimes about him.

ruben slikk

life aint shut but a fat vagin
Nebulae
Maybe if he blocked you it's better if you don't contact him. Sounds harsh but he wants nothing to do with you anymore.

D

Deleted member 243

I had this too with a lad of mine... Never seen him anymore, I'm afraid they shipped him off to a druggie clinic in Belgium.

I miss him.

carabiniere

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
As mentioned, you can try mending the friendship but if he's blocked everyone and moved etc. I guess it's fair to leave him be, maybe he just wanted to change life and he's having his opportunity to do so.

avralwobniar

Atom
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Probably moving on with life, depending on what ages he's at. Maybe eventually once he's sorted he'll come around again

buttercup

Proton
Nebulae
Give him his space, and some time. It will hurt in the meantime but some people need to just be alone. Try again in a little while and he might be open to contact again.

I have had friends who decided they didn't want anything to do with me before...a lot actually, but I made it worse by pushing them to talk to me again when they weren't ready.