Serious I need to get this off my chest

Nebulae
So this is a post I've wanted to make for a while now. I'll get straight into it.

I turned 17 earlier this year, and since then I've been reflecting a lot on my teenage years. Over 2020 and now 2021, I've had a lot of regret and hate built up for myself due to my past actions. Almost every day I think about what I've said and done and cringed in disgust, shock, anger and embarrassment. Especially online. This is where nebulous comes in.

I first joined nebulous in September of 2017, when I was 13 years old. A lot of stuff was changing for me IRL back then, I wont get into it as it was rather personal and I don't want to make excuses or justify my actions.

What followed was a ton of mingery, both on the forums and on the server. Obviously I wasn't doing great IRL and that reflected in my behavior online. Looking back, I'm unsure why I did all of the shit I did. I can barely even remember all of it. Every time I think back, or look at my posts on here, I cringe, it's almost unbearable.

I am sorry, sorry for all the shit I have ever said and done, on here, on the server, and in general. I only wish I could go back in time and stop myself from making such an idiot of my self.

I've considered appealing my ban from nearly 2 years ago, but have decided not to, as I understand there are consequences to my actions, and that I had chances and that I blew them. I don't I would be welcome there anymore.

The reason for this post was just to unload all of this resentment of myself, as it was bottling up inside.
Thank you for taking the time to read, and once again, I'm sorry.

Reactions: List

Red Dress

Proton
Nebulae
It's okay. I mean, well, being a dick/asshole isn't really okay, but we all have the right to make mistakes - that's how we learn.

You're still incredibly young and you're bound to make a lot more mistakes in life. You're not always going to be right, you're not always going to be happy. Sometimes you'll be lost, confused, and sad. You're gonna have flaws too.

Hell, I'm only 30 and I have a ton of things I wish I never have done, things I wish I could do, be someone that I'm not.

That's okay. It's good. Revel in every emotion. Feel each one, listen to each one, and be honest to yourself. Look to make yourself happy and show compassion to everyone you can.

Because guess what? Despite the mistakes you've made, despite the mistakes you'll eventually make. Despite all the flaws you have and will have....

Well, you still have very beautiful and worthwhile things to do and be. That's the truth. A damn good majority of our world are good people that all have problems they are trying to overcome.

Life is marathon, not a sprint. You'll be fine. So don't be too hard on yourself.

jimbo 2

Electron
Nebulae
you think about the cringe shit you do online more than anyone else, there's no need to apologize.

its good that at least you're introspective now and you can grow from that, the next few years will be better dude

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
lmao just fuck it up my guy nobody here will remember what you did in a month anyways unless they feel personally attacked by you