I return -Russell

SHODAN

'Sentient Hyper-Optimized Data Access Network'
Nebulae
Hello you all, most of you probably don't have a fucking clue who I am or don't care, but just in case anyone does remember me I would just like to tell you all a little story.

So, I do not really remember when I disappeared, I believe it was not too long after we changed to the second version of the old map. I began to feel very unwell, and was brought into hospital multiple times - during which I did not really have the mental capacity or energy to interact will the community. Turns out after a few scans and some old bloke shoving a tube up my arse that I have something called Crohn's disease; an inflammatory bowel condition which essentially makes your intestines bleed and can cause a whole assortment or nasty health defects (not fun). I am now on some medication which has to be 'inserted into the damaged area' as my doc stated, and since then I have been feeling a whole lot better, and ready to come back to you all.

See you soon!
-Russell

TL-DR:

Was ill, stopped playing - feel better, back playing.

Ps: for the fourteenth fucking time I am not Finley - I am not related to him and I have no idea who he is...

Reactions: List
Nebulae
Welcome back, buddy. While we've never actually met nor interacted, I'll pay you respects for going through with medical procedures either way.
Hope you're feeling better, and everything's gonna be back to normal in time.

Reactions: List

SHODAN

'Sentient Hyper-Optimized Data Access Network'
Nebulae
Welcome back, buddy. While we've never actually met nor interacted, I'll pay you respects for going through with medical procedures either way.
Hope you're feeling better, and everything's gonna be back to normal in time.

Thank you for the kind words friend <3

-Russell