I say "Return" but I was never really here

SkinVest

Neutrino
Nebulae
I'm an 18 y/o who's played Hl2 based rp for around four years, I avoided servers like Lemonpunch and Nebulous because they seemed quite daunting to me at the time being around fifteen. All my applications, denied (now I can see why reading back at a couple aha) so I'd stuck to less, what you'd say "respected" servers. I came here from time-to-time, sure, but never stayed.

I took around a year and a half off just out of boredom of the game-mode, it seemed dying. Now is probably not the best time to return, as, realistic the "golden days" as a-lot would say- are now gone. But i'd really love to give Nebulous a proper chance now that I'm older and have a lot better grasps on how the game-mode should function. I do have an affinity for MPF/CCA roleplay so i'll definitely looking for a whitelist there.

Anyways, I look forward to seeing you guys in-game.

Reactions: List

Masky

Full time lurker, Part time social anxiety attack.
Nebulae
Low period? Absolutely.
Dying? I would disagree.
Either way, welcome back! I'd be happy to help if you have any specific questions about Civil Protection but other than that I'd suggest giving the main guide a thorough read. It covers most literally everything you'd need.

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae