Serious i seriously hate the bri'ish

Sil

jus one more fing
Nebulae
put 1 million norwegians on typewriters and it’ll be inevitable that at least one of them will at some point accidentally spit out a based take, I suppose
this was not it

mert

Atom
Nebulae
have you noticed if you call denmark garbage, and base your post on @Ond's premise, you're basically falling into a never ending paradox?

aint my problem them d*nes have a potato shoved down their throat

Danes and Swedes just live in the heads of every n*rwegian rent free. From the moment the n*rwegian wakes, all he does is seethe with rage
@Shrike @nexus

proof that d*nes are cowardly creatures unable to fight the norwegian on their own

shameful!!!

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
aint my problem them d*nes have a potato shoved down their throat

proof that d*nes are cowardly creatures unable to fight the norwegian on their own

shameful!!!
rent free

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae

shameful!!!

norway-map.gif

Sweden & Finland: Cock & ball hahahaha

Norway: NØ

Señor Jaggles

Local Spaniard
Nebulae

If we consider surrendering as the moment of giving up and not official capitulation, at least France lasted less

>"The Germans won't cross the forests with tanks"
>The Germans do, indeed, cross the forests with tanks
>"Fuck off cheaters"
>Disconnects

Reactions: List

mert

Atom
Nebulae
ngl this is definitely me when my government was led by a man who's name now has become synonymous with traitor

cope more fjellmonkey

2 hours flatboi 2 hours :stuck_out_tongue:

If we consider surrendering as the moment of giving up and not capitulation, at least France lasted less

>"The Germans won't cross the forests with tanks"
>The Germans do, indeed, cross the forests with tanks
>"Fuck off cheaters"
>Disconnects

ok n*utral

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
only need to mention 2 hours and the d*ne has been reduced to a blubbering mess, a shell of its former self....pathetic...
the mind of the norwegian is a simple one, all they know to pronounce is "m-muh 2 hours!!" but won't mention that we had to teach them a civilized language in school, and made the country what it is today

in short, cope more n*rwegian

Reactions: List