I sexually identify as an attack helicopter. (joke thread)

Kawa

Special K
Nebulae
I sexually Identify as an Attack Helicopter. Ever since I was a boy I dreamed of soaring over the oilfields dropping hot sticky loads on disgusting foreigners. People say to me that a person being a helicopter is Impossible and I’m fucking retarded but I don’t care, I’m beautiful. I’m having a plastic surgeon install rotary blades, 30 mm cannons and AMG-114 Hellfire missiles on my body. From now on I want you guys to call me “Apache” and respect my right to kill from above and kill needlessly. If you can’t accept me you’re a heliphobe and need to check your vehicle privilege. Thank you for being so understanding.

I WAS FUCKING BORED, OKAY!?

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
shame on you for mocking this mans comedic talent well done sir gave me a good knee slapper really kicked the old fart box

Reactions: List

Kawa

Special K
Nebulae
How can I do that when I AM the helicopter, thanks for triggering me, sjw cunt

Kawa

Special K
Nebulae
I'm actually starting to regret this, haha
[doublepost=1492028414][/doublepost]I didn't realise I'd get this many replies so fast

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
I'm actually starting to regret this, haha
[doublepost=1492028414][/doublepost]I didn't realise I'd get this many replies so fast
dont man reach for the sky a man of your talents can only get higher from here keep soaring and one day youll star in a movie with kevin hart and make everyone deadass weak reach for the sky man the world is your oyster the people here just cant grasp how dead fuckin funny you are god you are funny

Kawa

Special K
Nebulae
I just realised my mistake, I used a fucking old meme, forgive me, master.

Bork

Roleplay Punisher
Nebulae
my name jeff
mjiyneP.jpg

Reactions: List