I should probably make this.

Yurivw

Storage Expert
Nebulae
Hey,

I'm back... After being away for a long, long time...
I started playing HL2RP around either 2010 or 2012, can't really remember. Started playing on a community called Divine Circles where I met some of you. I stopped playing after that until one day Cryptic of all people invited me to this cool new server that was just starting out; LemonPunch. I was promised all the cool stuff in the world, even my own resistance base... Until he raided it. I again stopped playing after a while and moved to WW3RP, where I stuck around for a decent amount of time. Anyway, that's where I met even more people. After that all went to shit I kinda took a long ass break from RP, until now. I suddenly felt like playing it again so here I am.

I'm looking forward to getting back into things.

Last edited:

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Welcome back then, hope the server exceeds your expectations from when you last visited!

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Hudson

Electron
Nebulae
Similar story to me. Was on .biZ / DiCi scene, chatted with Cryptic, tried LemonPunch HL2RP, then played WW3RP for awhile after chatting with Powley. Didn't play them all too much, but somehow never managed to break free either.

Sd7AQsG.gif

Yurivw

Storage Expert
Nebulae
Similar story to me. Was on .biZ / DiCi scene, chatted with Cryptic, tried LemonPunch HL2RP, then played WW3RP for awhile after chatting with Powley. Didn't play them all too much, but somehow never managed to break free either.

Sd7AQsG.gif

Oh my god yeah, Gmod.biz. Jesus that might have actually been where I started... I think I got kicked off being a CP there at some point.

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 332

Cool to see an old vet! See you on the server fam