I think i lost my balls at this moment .. !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayer11

String
Nebulae
7YDGeCR.jpg

weird CPs not doing shit .....

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
you shitpost more than me my friend.
i'm proud of you

Ekolite

VAPE LORD
Nebulae
This is a bug, that mostly happens when you are using prone.

Slayer11

String
Nebulae
the thing is , RPly i dont think thats not allowed for hell , and the whole bug thing i dont know of it , so dont take that as a dumb post or such im posting like normally as any other member

Ekolite

VAPE LORD
Nebulae
the thing is , RPly i dont think thats not allowed for hell , and the whole bug thing i dont know of it , so dont take that as a dumb post or such im posting like normally as any other member
You could of posted this in the HL2RP section.

Reactions: List

Slayer11

String
Nebulae
do you use google translate?
listen man , dont turn on me and i have made shit calm down on your thread you posted , the whole amount of army gone against you , now dont start being the "bad one" here , say good or leave it be .

Expax

Nucleus
Nebulae
listen man , dont turn on me and i have made shit calm down on your thread you posted , the whole amount of army gone against you , now dont start being the "bad one" here , say good or leave it be .
woah bro you sure told him!

Nebulae
i attempted the fix the english

Listen man, Don't turn on me because I have made shit, calm down on the thread. The whole army (?nebulous community?) has gone against you, now don't start being a dick here, be good or just go away.

Slayer11

String
Nebulae
i attempted the fix the english

Listen man, Don't turn on me because I have made shit, calm down on the thread. The whole army (?nebulous community?) has gone against you, now don't start being a dick here, be good or just go away.

some people just do not realize not everyone knows English and they think its a just a white language , but no they have to miss around , about your reply i will never take it as an attack or such ? on me . ill just take it a help or such , just keep in mind and everyone who is listening , fast writing and attempting to check for grammar for a person whose mother language isn't English it could be different so open your minds on this thing and dont be any such of bad shit screwing around , thanks for understanding , still even if its not understandable , i made by point and let the person who realizes what im saying get it , otherwise for who ever want to come to be a such a mean guy ( trying not to write down bad words ) please , leave the thread be , and go on with your life .

Ekolite

VAPE LORD
Nebulae
some people just do not realize not everyone knows English and they think its a just a white language , but no they have to miss around , about your reply i will never take it as an attack or such ? on me . ill just take it a help or such , just keep in mind and everyone who is listening , fast writing and attempting to check for grammar for a person whose mother language isn't English it could be different so open your minds on this thing and dont be any such of bad shit screwing around , thanks for understanding , still even if its not understandable , i made by point and let the person who realizes what im saying get it , otherwise for who ever want to come to be a such a mean guy ( trying not to write down bad words ) please , leave the thread be , and go on with your life .
@sprite
We need your help again.

Status
Not open for further replies.