Serious I think more premium payment options would be beneficial for the community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaphaelDeFusco

Electron
Nebulae
Okay, now give me one example of anyone doing it, because you having a sort of side-objective doesn't mean every one will have it, some people will just ignore it completely.
I already said how I would use it, nobody forces you to keep it nor would anyone be forced to use a command to get such an item. It would just be an option.

Timirald

Proton
Nebulae
I already said how I would use it, nobody forces you to keep it nor would anyone be forced to use a command to get such an item. It would just be an option.
Then what's the point of adding something new, that uses a system that at it's core is stupid, just for a very few people to do ANYTHING with it?
As I've said before, it has no point, and it will not promote any RP, just because you have something, doesn't mean it's going to instantly add more things to do.

RaphaelDeFusco

Electron
Nebulae
I feel like I already covered all benefits in the thread well at this point. The only thing to keep in mind would be that a PET flag should probably be reserved to the higher tiers in order to make sure it doesn't end in the wrong hands. (We don't want a prop killing scenario over someone donating like 1 USD.)

But really a lot of people here seem to be close-minded towards innovation and new thinking. I feel discouraged from actually attempting to make the community better, if all I get is negative comments and dumb ratings. Try to add something to the table, think of ways to fix flaws in my suggestions rather than shitposting on it.

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 332

I feel like I already covered all benefits in the thread well at this point. The only thing to keep in mind would be that a PET flag should probably be reserved to the higher tiers in order to make sure it doesn't end in the wrong hands. (We don't want a prop killing scenario over someone donating like 1 USD.)

But really a lot of people here seem to be close-minded towards innovation and new thinking. I feel discouraged from actually attempting to make the community better, if all I get is negative comments and dumb ratings. Try to add something to the table, think of ways to fix flaws in my suggestions rather than shitposting on it.

It's an interesting idea, but I feel as though many players relate it to DarkRP; something we try to distance ourselves from as much as possible. I'm not a big fan of donation rewards to begin with- so I'm thankful that yaboi Alex has kept things to a minimum in that regard.

Edit: ye ignore the dumb ratings BTW, it's not like they hate you or anything unless they're fucktards. Keep coming up with ideas. Most people have more 'bad' ideas than 'good' ones.

spalius

Nucleus
Nebulae
When I first read the title, I thought it was for more payment options, as in, bitcoin and such, which this thread isn't talking about, so the title is a bit misleading.

spalius

Nucleus
Nebulae
But either way, its a bad idea because we are monetized enough as it is, they are "optional" yes, but to get into RebelRP, you'd really need the container and PET for generaly everything, they are quite usefull. Keep it as it is, I'd have my own ideas such as removing the pay every month scheme and making it one time purchase, but whatever.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
  • 10 USD: Diamond
  • 8 USD: Platinum
  • 5 USD: Gold
  • 3 USD: Silver
  • 1 USD: Bronze

should be

10 USD: CAB
8 USD: OTA
5 USD: CP
3 USD: CW
1 USD: Citizen

you dont get the whitelists thats just the name of the package

they all give exactly the same as a normal premium (except maybe the ones that're cheaper than the original price) and you get to feel good that you're giving more money

Deleted member 4609

Doomboy / Femguy
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
R4hMPbV.png

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
despacito 7

If you really want to support the community but you can't afford 6€ or whatever it is monthly, just save them up so you donate once: you don't just do it for the benefits anyway, right?

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 332

If you really want to support the community but you can't afford 6€ or whatever it is monthly, just save them up so you donate once: you don't just do it for the benefits anyway, right?

I assumed you were joking by responding with calling somebody a cunt and telling them to fuck off with no constructive criticism whatsoever; I responded likewise jokingly- Giving hint to this by Nebbing your post.

We both agree that a DarkRP donation system is bad, but I don't agree with your piss poor delivery of a point by shitting on somebody without cause.

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
I assumed you were joking by responding with calling somebody a cunt and telling them to fuck off with no constructive criticism whatsoever; I responded likewise jokingly- Giving hint to this by Nebbing your post.

We both agree that a DarkRP donation system is bad, but I don't agree with your piss poor delivery of a point by shitting on somebody without cause.
Yh I was joking sry

Status
Not open for further replies.