Information I tried to help

Status
Not open for further replies.

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
I hope I opened up some peoples eyes to see how to do things differently in roleplay or in general
But at the end of the day, some people just don't want things to change

@Blackquill being slimy and using @Flippy661 to ban me for a day for having an album cover as a reference picture without any warnings/pms anything like that when he could of confronted me himself, then pbanned me himself for filing an complaint againist @Flippy661

@Blackquill different opinions is one thing, but don't abuse what you already own to use it againist other people to silence or punish people who have a different mindset other then your own or cemented in the community just because you disagree with me, I tried to ask you in PM what is your agenda and you replied with immature remarks among other things, seems to me you'll never grow up as an administrator

This aren't a drama thread no matter what people say, people spread lies and rumours to protect themselves or their investment, just to make it clear

NightVeil

Bringer of Sales
Nebulae
So essentially this is a thread about you being salty about that ban you got? Seems so, not going to lie.

oh boi this gon be gud
NnoGhN1.gif

Annnnnnd to sum it up, @Blackquill and @Flippy661 for good measure.

Reactions: List
Status
Not open for further replies.