i try blender

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
come with me on my journey as i fuck about with blender and probably fail but i doont care i suck at blender but thats not the point

here's my first proper model that i made today, like the first thing htat isnt a cube with a bunch of random extrusions

EEFxZQWTKXHpxasxgJS0xqOXX7ManmKqgWNaJFOQFZ738qOvxuZNocGIBntH5pF9mj_mfegrOtKIeC-d7NmNSYTB2MJq-yWrPlNdv4HJ3G73Jog1qYqITg9VXnrHELkn-ydteyDd

idk how to texture so here's a gucci flask

unknown.png

yerah it sucks but im gonna get better

Reactions: List

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
how do i do that?
First you'll have to subdivide it, and I suggest you save before this

Go into edit mode, ctrl a to select all and then press f3 and type subdivide, then do it again

Then go to the little wrench tool on the right hand side, coloured in blue, and look for subdivision modifier, you don't need to mess around with it it does it all on it's own

Your blender may freeze, but don't panic
[doublepost=1611156898][/doublepost]And it's not guaranteed to look good, fyi

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
First you'll have to subdivide it, and I suggest you save before this

Go into edit mode, ctrl a to select all and then press f3 and type subdivide, then do it again

Then go to the little wrench tool on the right hand side, coloured in blue, and look for subdivision modifier, you don't need to mess around with it it does it all on it's own

Your blender may freeze, but don't panic
[doublepost=1611156898][/doublepost]And it's not guaranteed to look good, fyi
ok so sorry for me being dumb but how do i subdivide it lmao

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
Hit f3 while in edit mode, and when u type subdivide you click on the subdivide wordand it'll subdivide on it's own
ok i will try this and get back to you thank you surra

how do u recommend i make my stuff better in the future and keep advancing?

any important tools i need to know about?

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
ok i will try this and get back to you thank you surra

how do u recommend i make my stuff better in the future and keep advancing?

any important tools i need to know about?
honestly I would say it's good to have a reference to look at once in a while, maybe watch a few videos or even make a Donut, it's usually good introduction to what blender is capable of

Don't get high on tutorials and depend on them, you'll lose your skill

maxi

maxiboy
Nebulae
honestly I would say it's good to have a reference to look at once in a while, maybe watch a few videos or even make a Donut, it's usually good introduction to what blender is capable of

Don't get high on tutorials and depend on them, you'll lose your skill
ah blender guru i made a donut with him that violated space time but i'll try that again and let u know what happens and what i make thank you for ur help!