Serious I want to apologize

Nebulae
I want to apologize to everyone who I may have hurt with my previous post on "the event is shit." how people who read posts I make probably noticed I tend to be very toxic when I'm upset, so I'm here to say I'm so so sorry to people like Dallas who put so much effort into this event and people like me ruin the mood simply because of the mistakes I made, I hope we all can agree that we should leave this behind us as soon as possible.

-James Krajewski

shit

Atom
Nebulae
-James Krajewski

noted

but yeah, don't do this kinda stuff man, it's not nice. oh, and I recommend playing more seriously, because judging by the reaction to you immediately jumping to arms to kill cops is kind of stupid. work on it, please

Reactions: List
Nebulae
close-up-of-a-man-with-holster-and-a-gun-GMPF9E.jpg

the Chaebol get to live for another day.....

Nah for real dude it’s like toothpaste once it’s out it can’t go back in, best to take a day and chill out before blasting shit all over the forums

florek

Electron
Nebulae
Why did you care about getting unPKed more than getting unbanned?
He probably put the most time into his character and was under the assumption of just having to sit out a temp ban, which I have to agree is less of a punishment than losing a whole character you put months of work into.

Reactions: List

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
He probably put the most time into his character and was under the assumption of just having to sit out a temp ban, which I have to agree is less of a punishment than losing a whole character you put months of work into.

I dunno man, that sounds like a really bad way of looking at it. A PK shouldn't be seen as a punishment, but rather a 'consequence' of roleplay.

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
Unironically props to you for seeing the error in what you did and apologizing for it, a lot of people just double down on what they originally said and continue to hate the community and in turn get hated on as well

trust me nobody will remember this in like a months time anyways so dont stress it

Vortex

Proton
Nebulae
People have done far worse things, what you did was understandable and therefore forgivable.