Serious I want to apologize

The Newz

Neutrino
Nebulae
You guys are forgiving him way too easilly because you have no idea how he really act. The only reason he would complain, report other players and those shit would be so he get restored and keep his precious scripts. He asked for a unPK for the simple reason that he didn't give a crap about the ban. He knew that he would just be unbanned because it's not a permanent one and get his scripts again and it's only after finding out that his character wasn't PK'ed that he laugh it off like it was nothing, just an error and he didn't mean to.

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
You guys are forgiving him way too easilly because you have no idea how he really act. The only reason he would complain, report other players and those shit would be so he get restored and keep his precious scripts. He asked for a unPK for the simple reason that he didn't give a crap about the ban. He knew that he would just be unbanned because it's not a permanent one and get his scripts again and it's only after finding out that his character wasn't PK'ed that he laugh it off like it was nothing, just an error and he didn't mean to.
This was 2 months ago howd you even find this

The Newz

Neutrino
Nebulae
I searched his dumbass. I would have probably wouldn't said this if he didn't get away with it

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 3818

Gmod roleplay drama
isleep.jpg

Reactions: List

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
who carS 2

Fuck it