I was forced to make this sorta but whatever

Niknak!

Neutrino
Nebulae
Well before I start this off, laugh at me all you want, call em a scrub, whatever. I moved to this server so I could kinda get away from that :/
Well an answer to why I put that is because I have player /5 years/ of CombineControl. I know that it is basically nothing to CW in a sense of seriousRP, but throughout the years i've always had a love for CW and how there's actually serious RP in it. I use to be asuperadmin on a server that competed with TnB back when ConbineControl was in it's infancy. I played on that server for about four years until my old friend recently talked me into a new server for CC that was getting sut up called spectre. I denied it at first because even though I loved HL2RP, I just didnt want to get drawn back into all the drama that it normally causes. After a few weeks I accepted and the entire time of playing on CC, i've always had a sort of dissapointment of how the RP was. I was always been called "Too serious" when I was on my unit or when I would give honestly simple codes like "10-91d," no one would understand it as a unit. I was honestly dissapointed on the lack of seriousness of RP there was and how I decided to play on CC for years. I finally decided to start venturing onto CW and the first server I came across was Voltage-Gaming. It was a new server and it was one of my first taste of seriousRP on a server, but it eventually died for unknown reasons, so I decided to join Nebulous because I heard that it had something to do with Lemonpunch and honeslty I watched almost if not all of the Lemonpunch event videos and that's what made me honestly want to play CW. I joined and once I saw how the CP rp operated and after reading the entire document. I was honestly amased at how much people actually tried at making it serous and how much more fun I could have on this. After reading that, I immediatley started to make a CP application. Something I failed to see was Rule 5. You may NOT apply if you do not have a minimum of 20 forum post, 5 nebulae, and 5 days of forum activity. After that It was too late and I was denied. it sucked but I was and still is determined to play as a CP because I love their roleplay when it's done right. I've been from recruit up to a Squad Leader (On this server Rank Leader) but I've always felt that it was just dull and that there had to be actual good RP somewhere. So It's been four days of me playing on Nebulous and I've tested how their re-educations work, their codes, and the patrols and I just love it. (That's why I resorted to that @A_cRaZeD_hObO™ @axid) Yeah I know I could've done this, but making a big post really isn't that my type of personality. I just normally like to blend in and not be acenter of atention type of person. That's pretty much all I can really think of right now so yeah.

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Welcome my duder, hope you enjoy the server, and you would probably make an actually decent addition to the CP faction. Enjoy your stay :3

PilotBland

community antagonizer
Nebulae
Hey there 'duder' welcome to Nebulous enjoy your stay!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!1!11!1!1!1!1!1!1!1!2!2!2!1!1!1!!43!2!2!3!2!2!3!

no but seriously

Postino

Atom
Nebulae
a9c.png

mate please format it

welcome though

Reactions: List
D

Deleted member 1158

was always been called "Too serious" when I was on my unit or when I would give honestly simple codes like "10-91d," no one would understand it as a unit.
Welp here you don't have to worry about being /too/ serious and using codes like that, it's pretty much expected of you anyways.

Welcome though friend.

D

Deleted member 3129

Welcome aboard , there's no escape from RP.

now it may seem fun , but it's eternal suffering in the end.