[IC] https://www.vague.nimbus/threads/post-your-strange-alien-encounters.59026/

OneClassyBanana

kilroy was here
Nebulae
[the_ridunian] Last seen: Viewing thread "POST YOUR STRANGE ALIEN ENCOUNTERS" a moment ago

hello everyone

i think it's already obvious but to those that are for some reason still in a city

get as far away from any regions that are heavily populated, especially ones that have been effected by those storms or are near any of those weird ass portals

im kind of lucky since i'm on a tiny ass island in the channel islands that's 3 miles long

only thing is the boat that brings the islands supplies every week hasn't even been dispatched, we're slowly starving, might have to hail any royal navy or french navy ships for food

we atleast haven't had any weird ass alien encounters, only hearing a lot of distress calls from the french mainland

does anyone know what the hell all this is???? the rapture maybe???????????/
[godgaveus_evolution] Last seen: Viewing thread "fucking RIP fred durst." a moment ago

idk what you’re so worried about that just sounds like manchester

anyway im pretty sure i saw the flatwoods monster on the corner of 113th earlier

poor cunts slipped leg day ig let me find the picture i took

Reactions: List

bilack

Electron
Nebulae
[godgaveus_evolution] Last seen: Viewing thread "fucking RIP fred durst." a moment ago

idk what you’re so worried about that just sounds like manchester

anyway im pretty sure i saw the flatwoods monster on the corner of 113th earlier

poor cunts slipped leg day ig let me find the picture i took
[oneandonly_slayer921] Last seen: Viewing thread "Narcotraficantes de Metamfetamina por usted 10000000 pesos!!" a moment ago

rofl as a proud Manchester resident i will say that ur are simply plane jealous cuz u dont live in such a cool city

were cool man

bees and shit lol

i bet u dont even know what a bee is u probs dont go outside much dummy

dont chat shit about my city again lamo

OneClassyBanana

kilroy was here
Nebulae
[godgaveus_evolution] Last seen: Viewing thread "NEWS: ALBUQUERQUE UNDER QUARANTINE" a moment ago

[oneandonly_slayer921] Last seen: Viewing thread "Narcotraficantes de Metamfetamina por usted 10000000 pesos!!" a moment ago

rofl as a proud Manchester resident i will say that ur are simply plane jealous cuz u dont live in such a cool city

were cool man

bees and shit lol

i bet u dont even know what a bee is u probs dont go outside much dummy

dont chat shit about my city again lamo
hey how are the rats in your walls?????
[theLordsdisciple] Last seen: Viewing thread "POST YOUR STRANGE ALIEN ENCOUNTERS" a moment ago

The Bible warned of this! TheLordwa rned of this! I tell you now that the AntiChrist is near and he will corrupt the youth with temptations of food and water! repent and spare yourseves from Hellfrire!
get a load of this guy

Russell

Proton
Nebulae
[theLordsdisciple] Last seen: Viewing thread "POST YOUR STRANGE ALIEN ENCOUNTERS" a moment ago

[godgaveus_evolution] Last seen: Viewing thread "NEWS: ALBUQUERQUE UNDER QUARANTINE" a moment ago

get a load of this guy

repent before the lord or yu wil see him on judgement day sinner