ideal rp world/theme/gamemode

Tinbe

Molecule
Nebulae
  1. FantasyRP. I was this close to getting into only serious one around in Gmod scene, but the community shut down some time after I started to get interested. It'd be such a pain to have a coherent artstyle when you have to grab fantasy models from all over the place.
  2. Wild West RP. A map with something like a main town, a native camp, maybe mines and a more foresty section. Though it'd run to the issue of lacking things to do and drive people into doing mostly-memey banditry.

Reactions: List

lazy grouch

Neutrino
Nebulae
daily expeditions to school while trying to dodge molotovs by hiding behind blown up cars, staff would be real busy
0M9r7zn2_200x200.jpg

Megafro

Neutrino
Nebulae
There was a server, I don't know where it went but it was cyberpunkRP and it was pretty epic, it used the same map that we are using but was made to be cyberpunkish yes

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
There was a server, I don't know where it went but it was cyberpunkRP and it was pretty epic, it used the same map that we are using but was made to be cyberpunkish yes

yeah it was kinda epic
the communication between admins was pretty fucking awful tho
and one of them was a massive abuser

Deleted member 3713

My dick way too small to have y’all on it.
Nebulae
a sort of RP including Pandemics and Unstable societies.

Imagine mashing Afghanistan with the collapse of the soviet union and throw some disease from 28 days later but not as "zombie-ish". Some morbid side affects and quarantine initiative.

Megafro

Neutrino
Nebulae
yeah it was kinda epic
the communication between admins was pretty fucking awful tho
and one of them was a massive abuser
What was that server tho? I really loved to hop on at 5 A.M (When I wake up), make a cup of tea and walk around because the aesthetic was really nice.
I want to find the map too but I can't, pretty disappointing.

Freelok

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
A survival server based in the Crossed universe. It's something I've dabbled with and might work with in the future if I feel like it. It'd be primarily based around survival and have heavy emphasis on the world itself. Don't have the team or the care for it though, so I stick to making my own Cyberpunk based servers.

Knight

`impulse-approved
B A N N E D
Nebulae
A cyberpunk server that is brutal and unforgiving with most deaths being PKs and follows a very cyberpunk 2020 aesthetic and atmosphere.

Or

A post-apocalyptic server in an original setting that mainly focuses around setting the players loose into the world much like the last iteration of Frundtech. Something like zombies/mutant can exist in the universe but it should be an admin faction that's rarely used.

In my opinion HL2RP in general is extremely boring and has been for a very long time for me. I would love to see people at least try and fail on server ideas than stick to the same gamemode they've played for 5 years.

Ricsow

professional retard
HL2 RP Administrator
Media Developer
Nebulae
Team Fortress 2 RP, but I have no idea how that would work out.