Identity

R40UL

Proton
Nebulae
Damn, I saw this years ago when it was first launched as a kickstarter, I thought it was going to be one of those fake projects that never end up happening and are just there to scam people off. I mean, jesus, it looks so good it can't be real, but I'm glad it is "still being worked on".
However, we already know how shit ends up on RPs based around real life, especially when they let you have guns. Think of the mingery and random killing people will end up causing the moment they get a hand on their first gun, or all the players being run over by cars just like in GTA V Online.
There's just no in between unless somehow they manage it correctly with some advanced system that makes sure chaos is left at the necessary level. If they do so I'm pretty sure it's going to be the best next thing ever... unless you know, it becomes bug hell like most photorealistic games end up being.

Also my PC is most likely going to blow up if I even try running it so, limitations are going to be a problem too...

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Looks like altis life to me