Serious If I come back here...

D

Deleted member 332

Oh sweet jesus- you're all still here.

I just came back again to remind you of how you all need to stop. Like really- holy shit dude. Half you you guys from 2013 must be in your mid 20's by now.

I mean I periodically come back to joke about 'Ahuehue, you're all doing the exact same thing as you were 4 years ago on LP and more people are joining blissfully unaware that they're repeating a weird neverending cycle of typing in a virtual game instead of pursuing something more emotionally worthwhile' but man, If I come back in couple of years and recognise a single significant username I will actually find you and slap you about the face. I could name names but you all know who you are.

Ok I'm done, gonna go linger the forums for a day or two. Nice 80's background btw

NightLock

LightKey's Evil twin
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Well, I have not been here for years and years, but I think I speak for a lot of people why I'm still here. I've found something I like, just like reading, writing or playing other games. Ive made amazing friends on here which I get a lot with really well, who I would not have met at all if it wasn't for Nebulous. People here have found something they like, and made friends, is that so bad? It's a hobby, like reading or swimming or walking. Just like I'm sure you have something you still enjoy from years ago, be it a hobby or anything else, people here have found that thing, and kept on with it... A lot of it isn't about the games, it's about the people. These are really social things for people like me who have a way hard time meeting new people IRL. It's a good outlet. If you don't enjoy it for so long, that's fine, but don't bash the people who do enjoy all this :/

Reactions: List

TheRobsterDJ

Nucleus
Nebulae
I've played for 5-6 months now, each day on for about 8-10 hours. I'm taking another one of my LONG breaks. It's what I've been doing since LP.

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
Been here for a year
I can't say I regret it because it's been fun
Nowadays I just hang out in the retirement home with the rest of the bingo boys though

D

Deleted member 332

u1455odxfi911.jpg

Reactions: List