If I upset you or disrupted your gameplay I am sorry

Khaatamul Nasheed

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Hey just wanted to say I am sorry.
I have been playing on Shockcore for so long, and I adapted to them. If I ever offended you ICly or OOCly I am sorry, all I wanted to do was add something different. You can say what you want about me, but I am a single father. I dont have a lot to do and work is sparse in my field.
I have fun while also following rules, being different is what I love about RP. I can be someone I am not.
My intent was never to disrupt you guys, and seeing as everyone is now saying I disrupted them I have to say I am sorry. In the future tell me if I am doing something you dont like. I want to have fun and RP, but also not ruin it for anyone.
I'm not trying to suck up to anyone, I am being honest about the situation at hand.

Rabid

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I have been playing on Shockcore for so long
but I am a single father.
F_pI1B.gif

Clouds

Mr. Weedmans
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Alright, all the jokes aside. From what I read, if you're truly sorry, then show us you are by your actions.

Everyone has their own toxic way in this community from what I've seen, even me I bet. No one wants to admit it, but whatever.

Actions speak louder than words and until you actually prove it your apology will go unnoticed. Prove it through your actions and then your apology will be accepted.

e; That is my personal standpoint on it, others may be different. But, a lot of people say "I'm sorry" and make a thread just for them to act the same exact way.

Deleted member 374

jesus christ denton
Nebulae
if you're a single father, you should stop playing games and looking for pity points and instead focus on providing for your family.

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
if you're a single father, you should stop playing games and looking for pity points and instead focus on providing for your family.

this

you decided to buy photoshop even though apparently that was starving your kid?

you shouldnt even be here if you barely have enough cash to look after your kid.

Khaatamul Nasheed

Nucleus
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Dont tell me how to raise my child.
I sometimes allow he to play on my character, she is into RP as well. She goes to DnD groups and such

keiiou

I asked to be banned
B A N N E D
Nebulae
I don't see what the point of this thread was.

A) You are actualy a single father which makes things even sadder, i'd expect a parent to know better than to throw pity parties.

B) This is a bait post and everyone will dislike you even more. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jimbo

Molecule
Nebulae
when you call nasheed dr pepper you're diluting how fucked in the head doctor pepper actually was

nasheed has autism but doctor pepper was an actual pedophile with a fuckton of mental disorders, he was genuinely unstable