If PUBG went free-to-play, would it beat Fortnite?

Chop

GALUNGA
Nebulae
I just tried giving Fortnite an actual try yesteday and i can see why people find if entertaining. But i personally enjoy PUBG more, coming from playing Counter Strike most of my life.
But the optimization is being worked on with PUBG, and my wooden PC can now run it somewhat decent compared 2-3 months ago, if they keep up the pace then they might have a chance to. But it seems like social media has picked up Fortnite as their go-to meme when they're dry, and we all know that memes is what makes shit popular today.

Trains

ms paint artist extraordinaire
HL2 RP Administrator
Nebulae
fortnite is more casual and fast-paced. the map’s a lot smaller meaning you’ll find More people and the game just generally moves a lot faster. PUBG usually lasts about 20-30 minutes and you can go a whole game without seeing a soul.
pubg is more fun with friends than alone, but fortnite seems to be the better option at this point because you can run it on a toaster with no side effects

Deleted member 2982

A Depressed Little Boy
Nebulae
I don't think it would considering the fact the Fortnite has dances, skins and all those useless crap. And plus, Fortnite is on every platform including PS4 and it has a 'Building System'. So, Fortnite would win even if PUBG went f2p...