Serious If today was your last day...

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
2948461a87.jpg

Wezselius

String
Nebulae
Call the funeral company and tell them to organise a short and silent Requiem Mass.

How about you, Godut?

D

Deleted member 3818

Have my stupid bitch mother prepare my final feast. Chill with my friends and smoke the fattest of blunts, and to finish off the night I’d order the most expensive prostitute possible.

Reactions: List

bubblegum

you should see me in a crown
Nebulae
Speaking of I have a weird fantasy about having like a time reversal thing like groundhogs day and I can literally just do any socially taboo thing with no consequence. Imagine how great that would be

lucid

aussie battler
Nebulae
Speaking of I have a weird fantasy about having like a time reversal thing like groundhogs day and I can literally just do any socially taboo thing with no consequence. Imagine how great that would be

until one day where it doesn't reset.....

Hiros

Who ?
Nebulae
If this was my last day, I would just go and enjoy the last moments of peace somewhere far away from everyone. I would most likely also write some goodbye letters to people I like and to my family and then I would just listen to the music. Nothing too crazy.

Whilt

Woh
Nebulae
depending on how i was gonna go?

gather a crowd and say i am going to expose the government tomorrow morning at that very spot

that ought to start some chaos when im found dead