I'll be leaving, sorry

Nebulae

Don't really know how to start this thread so I'll just say it straight away.

I'll be leaving nebulous for now, I don't know if I will come back.
See this as my resignation from CP and WI (If I have not been kicked already)

Most of you probably have no idea who this random SSN guy is but I still felt like writing something to say goodbye.

So here I am, after spending some time debating whether I should leave or not I have finally come to the conclusion that it is my time now, I simply can't motivate myself to keep playing after the change to Helix.

Don't get me wrong here, Helix is great and I really appreciate the work you all put into it.
But for me personally it is just not the same, something was lost when we left clockwork and it is hard to describe what that little something is. It just does not feel the same anymore and I see no reason to stay.

I want to thank all the amazing people I have met and played with on my journey and I will definitely not forget this server anytime soon, it really saddens me to write this and I really wish to not feel the way I currently do. But this is just the way things are, people come and people go.

Goodbye, everyone, it's been an honor.

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
goodbye my dude

hope you had fun here, since thats all we're here for in an ideal world

Reactions: List

fofa

Atom
Nebulae

Don't really know how to start this thread so I'll just say it straight away.

I'll be leaving nebulous for now, I don't know if I will come back.
See this as my resignation from CP and WI (If I have not been kicked already)

Most of you probably have no idea who this random SSN guy is but I still felt like writing something to say goodbye.

So here I am, after spending some time debating whether I should leave or not I have finally come to the conclusion that it is my time now, I simply can't motivate myself to keep playing after the change to Helix.

Don't get me wrong here, Helix is great and I really appreciate the work you all put into it.
But for me personally it is just not the same, something was lost when we left clockwork and it is hard to describe what that little something is. It just does not feel the same anymore and I see no reason to stay.

I want to thank all the amazing people I have met and played with on my journey and I will definitely not forget this server anytime soon, it really saddens me to write this and I really wish to not feel the way I currently do. But this is just the way things are, people come and people go.

Goodbye, everyone, it's been an honor.

goodbye, friend

Reactions: List

Vortex

Proton
Nebulae
You've been a good friend to me, helped me with the CP faction and all that stuff. I hope I can still speak to you via Steam often.