Illo k dise

Wifly

Neutrino
Nebulae
Well, hello everyone, I'm a spanish HL2RP player since 2014 moreless but, as @Lolzeta knows, the spanish HL2RP community isn't too..."great". Like everyone there, I arrived from LP and uh... I'm anxious to play in our HL2RP server so, Hola Amiwo.

Reactions: List

Lolzeta

Neutrino
Nebulae
Welcome sir.

I am sure you will have a good time here.

What is the Spanish community like? Is it as big as the French one?

Well, if you're looking for DarkRP servers from Spain or Deathruns you're going to find a lot of them. If you're looking for HL2RP or similar, you 're going to find nothing or shit servers where MG, PG and FailRP are real. Adminges are abusive and they do MG always with Noclip to get information easy, or they got OP and PG characters like a transhuman rebel (for real).

We are not here because we want play in english community, we play here because we can't play HL2RP and similar in the spanish community. Everyone would like to play in their own language.

But, the spanish community is really good in DarkRP and similar, for real, they are good doing events in these gamemodes.

Well, here is a little explanation how spanish community works actually.

Wifly

Neutrino
Nebulae
Yeah, as Lolzeta said, Spanish Community is for Darkrp players, they don't want to learn. Don't try to find a serious server, you won't find it, and if you do, the staff will be full of abusers.

Last edited:

in pu

hlep
Nebulae
embrace democracy
Libety%20Prime%20Image%203.jpg

oh and welcome