I'm back.

Microsoft Red

Neutrino
Nebulae
Hi, person from Deutschland, that nobody likes, here. Some people may remember me from Lemonpunch HL2RP. I haven't really been playing on here ever since LP was gone because I, uh, didn't really know what to do.
Anyway, I've been thinking about coming back for a while now and made my final decision. You can already tell what I decided to do if you're looking at this thread. So... This is everything you needed to know. I hope I'll meet some of the people I know from LP Ingame and that I can enjoy myself just as much as before.

Reactions: List

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Hey.

Welcome back.

Nebulae
Hi, person from Deutschland, that nobody likes, here. Some people may remember me from Lemonpunch HL2RP. I haven't really been playing on here ever since LP was gone because I, uh, didn't really know what to do.
Anyway, I've been thinking about coming back for a while now and made my final decision. You can already tell what I decided to do if you're looking at this thread. So... This is everything you needed to know. I hope I'll meet some of the people I know from LP Ingame and that I can enjoy myself just as much as before.
Welcome