Im done with roleplaying

Pay For Day

Neutrino
Nebulae
I can tell you something funny... Once i alyways roleplay it ends like i get PK'ed, banned some pepole don't like me i guess im just quiting rp'ing right now couse i don't care what pepole say to me right now all i fell is i shouldn't be here and im trying begining a normal player but i get no shit with any help and just having no hope, and luck, no why would i then make application for some cool stuff i have no luck have fun playing like the others do i think im quiting of rp'ing and not getting back to it i have enought of getting banned, kicked and getting warned for some other shit i didin;t want to do, say what you want i don't mind

Deleted member 906

Molecule
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Pretty sure that you are overreacting to something that isn't that bad. To make assumptions that people don't like you is just absurd. Plenty of people like you just don't assume the worst friend.

Reactions: List

Goatson

Guardian
Nebulae
Have you realized that maybe you're getting kicked, warned, PK'd and banned for a reason? Maybe you should actually try to find out why and adjust to it, rather than lie when there is clear evidence of your actions, and then make a rant post about it?

Things to ponder on.

Reactions: List

Shimax

Bri'ish and proud
Premium Member
Nebulae
Roleplay feels sad now.

Samurai

Inspector Bullshit
Nebulae
I can tell you something funny... Once i alyways roleplay it ends like i get PK'ed, banned some pepole don't like me i guess im just quiting rp'ing right now couse i don't care what pepole say to me right now all i fell is i shouldn't be here and im trying begining a normal player but i get no shit with any help and just having no hope, and luck, no why would i then make application for some cool stuff i have no luck have fun playing like the others do i think im quiting of rp'ing and not getting back to it i have enought of getting banned, kicked and getting warned for some other shit i didin;t want to do, say what you want i don't mind
Okay, bye. Roleplay wasn't meant for you if you cry about your character getting PK'ed. Could of at least formatted slash spell checked your post before making a drama thread.

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
Okay, bye. Roleplay wasn't meant for you if you cry about your character getting PK'ed. Could of at least formatted slash spell checked your post before making a drama thread.
It's could've or could have. Make sure you don't make any mistakes before you call people out on theirs.

Did the Frenchman just call out the Englishman?

Jesus Christ.

Grau

Atom
B A N N E D
Nebulae
u came into d4 with a red armband and got shot because you refused to give it over to us after 3 warnings then you dced so you get pked
pretty simple man, your fault

Heck

Nucleus
Nebulae
Bye, see ya' in a week or so...
If you need me for any ranting purposes my steam is Here
But... If I'm playing a Non-Steam Game don't bother Messaging me because:
  • I'm making a custom world (Far-North Fosston)
  • I'm playing a household (Fosston, or Biggie)
  • I'm making a Household for Said Custom world

Last edited:

Spine

All toasters toast toast.
Nebulae
Someone with far more nebs than both of us
the guy who originally recommended blackquill to apply for admin
21b6ac92cfb9cda173a4fe6ad1524ae6.png