I'm glad to say I'm back, Hopefully for good.

• Thread starter Deleted member 1405
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 1405

Hi all, I'm sure many of you remember me, and the scum actions I did. I truly regret that, I acted in a fit of rage like a child, and lied to the staff countless times. I was angry because the staff was not at my beck and call, which I assumed they should be. I was extremely wrong and immature thinking that i was entitled to the staff being at my beck and call. The staff is here to keep the community running, not make players happy.

I wish to move on past that though, I just want to say I'm sorry to all those who I've been a douche to. I really hope you can forgive me, and we can move past that. I've changed and I love this community. If I've been mean to you, or have done something wrong, or left a bad taste in your mouth, please feel free to add me on steam or message me on here. My steam profile is: www.steamcommunity.com/id/leathersandals If all goes well when I post my appeals, hopefully we can play together on WW3 and HL2RP. Thanks guys, I'm glad to be back. I wanna thank Blackquill for even giving me the chance to post an appeal in a few weeks, after I used an alt. I wanna thank the whole staff for getting me unbanned on the forums, and taking a step closer towards me rejoining this community.

Thanks guys,
-rustydog

D

Deleted member 1405

Hi guys, I understand you all don't like me, could we please be mature and can you just ignore me and I'll do the same? Thanks.

4lpha

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Hi guys, I understand you all don't like me, could we please be mature and can you just ignore me and I'll do the same? Thanks.
yeah when you added me on steam and threatened to ddos me because you thought you had my ip, kinda hard to ignore isnt it.

and honestly i dont think you have any right to ask anyone to be mature with your track record

Reactions: List

DeplorableWest

Neutrino
Nebulae
You used alts to bypass your ban, oops caught!
You threatened us saying you manipulated an admin to get our IP's.

I'm sorry but you are an awful person and should not be in any community.

D

Deleted member 1405

yeah when you added me on steam and threatened to ddos me because you thought you had my ip, kinda hard to ignore isnt it.

and honestly i dont think you have any right to ask anyone to be mature with your track record
Hi- I didn't threaten to ddos you, and you know that. I said that if you or rambo try anything, I'm going to report you. I think I can ask you to be mature, because I regret what I did wrong, and the staff clearly thinks I deserve a fresh start. Please, can we just leave this behind us? It's not needed and foolish to argue and harass me, thanks 4lpha.

4lpha

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Hi- I didn't threaten to ddos you, and you know that. I said that if you or rambo try anything, I'm going to report you. I think I can ask you to be mature, because I regret what I did wrong, and the staff clearly thinks I deserve a fresh start. Please, can we just leave this behind us? It's not needed and foolish to argue and harass me, thanks 4lpha.
they didn't let you back, your ban just expired

DeplorableWest

Neutrino
Nebulae
You did not say that, LOL.

I gave the screenshots to an admin from both our conversations of 4lpha, if he still has them we can see you are lying..once again.

D

Deleted member 1405

You used alts to bypass your ban, oops caught!
You threatened us saying you manipulated an admin to get our IP's.

I'm sorry but you are an awful person and should not be in any community.
Hi rambo. I don't like you saying I'm terrible, because you threatened to send pizzas to my house and tried to scare me when I removed you from said alt. Thanks.
[doublepost=1480450805][/doublepost]
they didn't let you back, your ban just expired
Hi- I was permabanned from the forums, and I made a post last night on the cloudless planet asking to be unbanned, and I was.
You did not say that, LOL.

I gave the screenshots to an admin from both our conversations of 4lpha, if he still has them we can see you are lying..once again.

Also, If you want to post them, please do. I know what I said, and I know what you said. I tried to make up with 4lpha but he told me to fuck off.

DeplorableWest

Neutrino
Nebulae
Hi rambo. I don't like you saying I'm terrible, because you threatened to send pizzas to my house and tried to scare me when I removed you from said alt. Thanks.
No I didn't? Me and 4lpha pointed out that it was fake, and the admin agreed with it.

You put the name as rambothebully when my name has been deplorable west for 4 months.... nice try though.

4lpha

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
[doublepost=1480450805][/doublepost]
Hi- I was permabanned from the forums, and I made a post last night on the cloudless planet asking to be unbanned, and I was.

Also, If you want to post them, please do. I know what I said, and I know what you said. I tried to make up with 4lpha but he told me to fuck off.
anyway im gonna stop clogging up the forums, if you want to continue this conversation then take it to steam with me

D

Deleted member 1405

No I didn't? Me and 4lpha pointed out that it was fake, and the admin agreed with it.

You put the name as rambothebully when my name has been deplorable west for 4 months.... nice try though.
Hi- That's not true, as hobo said It's pointless to argue about the past. I'm done talking about this as I'm trying to make up for the wrong I've done. I'm sure the staff will hear you out if you think my forum unban was unjust. Thanks rambo and 4lpha. I hope someday we can make up and be friends again.

DeplorableWest

Neutrino
Nebulae
Hi- That's not true, as hobo said It's pointless to argue about the past. I'm done talking about this as I'm trying to make up for the wrong I've done. I'm sure the staff will hear you out if you think my forum unban was unjust. Thanks rambo and 4lpha. I hope someday we can make up and be friends again.
Yep, hate to break it to you but what you did is unforgivable and we will never be friends again, that's my 45 cents.

-- Done Replying.

Hobo Horse

Proton
B A N N E D
Nebulae
diugdzbohhfdgboslkjskja vopszd glkndfxopidzhbidsiropahm,MB OPAN FRES GIPAOW JRHF.KJB4EW.W3ekL
Yep, hate to break it to you but what you did is unforgivable and we will never be friends again, that's my 45 cents.

-- Done Replying.
ha ur a salt mine bb