I'm gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mirukihoshi

internet therapist
Nebulae

I've taken an LOA to think about my place here and I've come to the conclusion that I'm not having much fun here. I don't know if it's the setting (HL2RP), or the medium (Gmod), but I'm just not up to it. I think Nebulous is amazing and the people are just as great. Good luck for whatever you guys do. If you want to hit me up, you know where my steam is. I'm going to do SAMP though. Add me if you want learn more about that as well.

@harry - Thanks for making my time here fucking amazing. I appreciate you giving me a chance in Comitatus.

@RabidMaggot93 - Thank you for helping me out and being a good friend to me.

@Redneck - UM is a great faction and you're a kind, humble dude.

@CNS - Pop a wheelie on your wheelchair for me.

@gExile - One of my first friends here. He stuck with me after I got permabanned from WW3RP. Love u.

@Poopship McGee - I forgive you for that Miami Vice meme.

goodbye, roleplayer :(

Reactions: List

Englishh

the reason abortion should be fully legalised
Nebulae
I rather play on a server with 100+ people I don't know versus 60+ people I don't like.
benifits :

can be le monster troll
no one knows you, so u is some mysterious outsider :O:O edge +1
no bullshit from the neb police looking to track u down for all them itemswaps you totally-didnt-do-in-lemonpunch (lets be fair everyone did it atleast once on neb or lp)

cons :
none

Englishh

Nebulae
OH AND ANOTHER, THE 100+ PEOPLE WILL PROBABLY FUCKING HATE YOU WHEN THEY GET TO KNOW YOU YOU HORRID WEE FUCKING CRETIN

but then what happen if she make another post like this, see this is the cycle of life

Spork

Proton
Nebulae
I'll take your place in the community
I'll get studying

Powley

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
but then what happen if she make another post like this, see this is the cycle of life

fucking horrid thing to say mun all these nice people are wishing her the best and shes basically telling them all she dislikes them so shes off to fucking SAMP for a fresh start

away to fuck with that attitude man people don't just instantly hate you you mustve done something to provoke them

Englishh

Nebulae
fucking horrid thing to say mun all these nice people are wishing her the best and shes basically telling them all she dislikes them so shes off to fucking SAMP for a fresh start

away to fuck with that attitude man people don't just instantly hate you you mustve done something to provoke them

fuck off I treat the community with the respect they deserve

none

Status
Not open for further replies.