I'm here now

Freelok

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Hey there boys, my name's Freelok. If you keep tabs with Earthfall, you probably know who I am. Let's just say im an Ex-SA there who did very edgy things. Oh, and if any admins see this, mind switching out that no lip with freelok? Papa bless, and I'm looking towards being here you memes.

Oh, and Buisness is Buisness.

SJYibae.png

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
That's one of the reasons why I'm banned for this.

kClzD4P.png

Don't worry mate CC unbanned me even though I leaked dodgy admin shit involving the amount of money Chen makes from donations. (Fun fact, more than Gurrazor.)

Raiden

cool cat
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
Don't worry mate CC unbanned me even though I leaked dodgy admin shit involving the amount of money Chen makes from donations. (Fun fact, more than Gurrazor.)
do tell

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae

Heh.

Combine Control's top donation pack is £200 for +25 in all stats, 30,000 tokens for all characters, pet flags and the CWU whitelist iirc.

You also get a gold medal on the scoreboard.

Last time I actually played CC, 80% of the scoreboard had golden badges.

CC has 64 player slots, I think.

Picking a majority of 50, it works out as:

50 x 200 = £10,000 for one group of players on the server.

Also adding on that people continually buy stat booster and token packs, and more people join the community and purchase gold.

The best thing is, the owner of CC's gamemode is suing the CC server for copyright infringement.

Reactions: List

Freelok

Electron
B A N N E D
Nebulae
Heh.

Combine Control's top donation pack is £200 for +25 in all stats, 30,000 tokens for all characters, pet flags and the CWU whitelist iirc.

You also get a gold medal on the scoreboard.

Last time I actually played CC, 80% of the scoreboard had golden badges.

CC has 64 player slots, I think.

Picking a majority of 50, it works out as:

50 x 200 = £10,000 for one group of players on the server.

Also adding on that people continually buy stat booster and token packs, and more people join the community and purchase gold.

The best thing is, the owner of CC's gamemode is suing the CC server for copyright infringement.

Earthfall only made $400 in the last four months.
>insert memes