Rejected I'm moving to the UK this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nep Nep

Quark
Premium Member
Nebulae
Yeah, i'm moving to the UK this summer, by myself. With only a passport, $2000 cash. a cell phone, and some clothes. Pogger. Plan on getting my worker visa after staying for a a little while, then applying for citizenship, papog

surra

Molecule
Nebulae
Yeah, i'm moving to the UK this summer, by myself. With only a passport, $2000 cash. a cell phone, and some clothes. Pogger. Plan on getting my worker visa after staying for a a little while, then applying for citizenship, papog
you sure you wanna go with that much money? i feel like 1500 pound is a bit too small of a number for even basic living in the uk, correct me if im wrong

Reactions: List

Nep Nep

Quark
Premium Member
Nebulae
you sure you wanna go with that much money? i feel like 1500 pound is a bit too small of a number for even basic living in the uk, correct me if im wrong
Yeah, but if shit really does flop, I'm sure I can find a social worker or something in order to help me get a legal job. I already have a friend over there who has a semi permanent place set up

Nep Nep

Quark
Premium Member
Nebulae
What made you want to move? Also hello : )
Not that great of a country here. Feel like i'd have a more simple life over there.
[doublepost=1616704787][/doublepost]See you all in Brighton >:)

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
soon as you arrive you'll prob get deported by priti patel for being an immigrant or a foreigner

D

Deleted member 1381

you'll enjoy it bro dont listen to these retards

not sure about brighton though mate will be honest better off up north

Reactions: List

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
Is that even enough for an entire month?

Also, what status are you actually coming in as? Because you're saying you don't have a work visa, so... are you going on a tourist visa?

Status
Not open for further replies.