Rejected I'm moving to the UK this summer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Subeh

john rebelrp
Nebulae
who the fuck is your steak guy i could get you a steak for free god damn that's too much money for a steak
yeah that's what my parents told me

i ate it and smiled at them

e: no but really it was a 1.2kg tomahawk steak from tasmania and it was pretty high quality too, i definitely got what i paid for

Last edited:
Reactions: List

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
got a place to live already poggers, close friend ive known for years agreed as long as I help out on his farm :grinning:
can't be working without a work visa

walgreens

Electron
Nebulae
Renouncing your citizenship is no joke, make sure you have all the prerequisites set (and then some) before you go ahead with it.

Angel

she/her/they nonbinary transfem
Nebulae
got a place to live already poggers, close friend ive known for years agreed as long as I help out on his farm :grinning:
has to be a troll, right?

alex

I do things.
Head Staff
Nebulae
honestly im thinking this thread should just be closed because it's either a really bad bait or just shockingly stupid

either way it's some kind of terrible

john

barbecue chips aint shit
Nebulae
renounce your citizenship and move to poland i think it'd be funny to have someone get unwillingly deported from poland when there are people fighting to leave on purpose daily

jimbo 2

Electron
Nebulae
Median salary is around 700 euros, minimum is something like 280 euros

lets say you wanted to live in the tallest building in the capital in Skopje, a sky city apartment
240376818.jpg

These finished construction like a year ago

most of these apartments cost 450 euros a month for rent for a 56 square meter apartment, so about average size, and it covers your utilities

if you want fast internet, you can pay 3.5k denars a month for 1GB/s optic speed, which is like 60 bucks

a week of groceries could cost you around 1000 denars if you are alone, a loaf of bread is around 20-30, lets say you finish one every two days, 1.5 liters of beer is 110 denars, meat/dairy costs a bit more with a block of cheese weighing 500 grams costing about 200-300, which will probably last a week plus alone, so lets say around 1.5k-2k if you wanna get good shit, thats around 30/40 dollars on groceries

If you live alone you could probably live quite well on 700 euros a month and still have a few hundred left over, even more if you really wanna budget and shit

to answer your question politicans count as rich
macedonia looks like the background in gm_construct

Mute

`impulse-approved
Nebulae
honestly im thinking this thread should just be closed because it's either a really bad bait or just shockingly stupid

either way it's some kind of terrible
dont close it i have nowhere else to shill for my countries immigration department

Postal

Molecule
Nebulae
when you get a flight over watch out for the cliffs of chalk
[doublepost=1616956284][/doublepost]
Literally stay, dont need another scrounger using improper means to enter the country and sucking up more public resources

why
think he's gonna be better at it then you?

Status
Not open for further replies.