I'm sorry

Anti-tankspy

Nucleus
Nebulae
Hi,
You might have already noticed that I didn't play for a long time this past month. That is because I felt pretty embarresed cuz of the "thing" I've done, I guess that everyone knows about this.
But here's the deal, Everytime I look for something to play in that Garry's Mod server browser, This is the only good thing I keep noticing everytime. Basically, All other servers are either filled with the cancer that we like to call "DarkRP". And it's not just that, Any other server that I know that actually has serious people in it is either a desert town or closed. Now, I know that this is just a game for some of you. But to me, nebulous is more than just a game. I never met anyone so kind on any Garry's Mod server but this one. This is the only server that I had fun in and can't just forget about because of some dumb mistake that I made. Yes, I admit it, I'm a lazy fucktard and maybe, just maybe, I think I lost my brain cells somehow when I came to this world. I swear on my life that I'll never make a mistake such as the one I made again and I'll try not to get in trouble.

See you ingame, I guess...