Information I'm sorry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
All the things that I done after the pasts months after lemonpunch's fall, staring arguments and making them into a whole new level, killing threads, and destroying my reputation with other members with the community. The reason why for this is because I had a hard time of listening comments that are sometimes pretty harsh and I caused them over the things that I started. My mind got blown away that some of the staff and members act furious that they say harsh things just as "shut up "never post again" and the list goes on. And for that I'm sorry. It wasn't my intent to start drama or tear the community apart over drama and for right now the people that I liked including Zak dislikes me for the things that I done.

@Zak You're a cool guy in my eyes, you pretty much act mature when you're supposed and even throw incredible zingers, and for that I encourage you to keep doing this and I hope you're hip gets better soon.

@Hoovie the Apansenok You make fantastic art, and I'm sorry that I turn your thread down over conscripts, marc laidlaw, and the behavior of community members, It wasn't my intent to do this to you and I'm sorry. I hope you're safe in ukraine

@goobypls You've been there where I have my troubled and I'm sorry that I broke your promise, there some things that I don't like you like threatening to remove my posting privileges and acting if it was treament. But the most of the time you're a great staff.

@external I don't like you and your friends, not one bit. But to be honest I'm sorry that I caused you trouble over the pasts mouths like trying to get your friends banned for bullying me and how I treated you that you were a low life thug. But in reality you're just a regular member that has some troubles to me. And for that I'm sorry.

@RetroPirate1 I never met a trump supporter that can be that funny in my life, there's some things that I disagree with you when it comes to politics but you're a great swedish guy and with your Sven memes. I hope the community shines on you.

And the rest of you, you pretty much did the right thing to keep a community together after our previous one that got shut down and I liked it. Dirty Harry and the other lost staff and members will be proud of you all if he was in this community. But for myself it seems that I cannot handle things correctly and sometimes accidently cause trouble. I hope in a couple of day have a nice spooky halloween.

Gungeoneer

Your neighbourly friendly guy.
Nebulae
@RetroPirate1 I never met a trump supporter that can be that funny in my life, there's some things that I disagree with you when it comes to politics but you're a great swedish guy and with your Sven memes. I hope the community shines on you.
I never met a trump supporter that can be that funny in my life
can be that funny in my life

MaXenzie

Sexually attracted to robots
Media Developer
GTA RP Playtester
Nebulae
You could just message them on Steam saying "Sorry for being a cunt" instead of acting all melodramatic.

You're an alright guy, you just start arguments and then ask for admin intervention when it isn't going your way. At least either say the other guy is right or keep arguing until a result is met.

Nebulae
replace shines with shits :ok:

nah seriously dude, you're a lovley dude
always fun to have some discussions here and there

Blackquill

Administrator
Head Staff
Nebulae
You're alright when you're not attacking people for disagreeing with you/trying to get people banned.

That's all I have to say on the matter tbh.

Reactions: List

Maytree

Black Hole
Nebulae
where is my apology:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:
Oh, and sorry for calling you useless over my sea bullsquid and hydra suggestion... And the alien grunts' existence back at Lp.
[doublepost=1477166263][/doublepost]
I didn't get an apology for him replacing his Soldat avatar.
Request done, yo do realise that my avatar has a meaning into it.

Erkor

Narrative/Lore Management
Nebulae
02a55026fe.png

Nebulae
public apologies are useless why didnt you just drop a dm ??

are u just wanting attention again
i've never understood public apoligiezzzzzz

when a admin or someone somewhat respect posts a apoligy nobobdy cares but when anyone else does it, he's hated

Status
Not open for further replies.