Serious Improvement of a thread

karl-police

Nucleus
Nebulae
Hello, you may know me as karl-police well... its my forum name.

I want to ask you what do you think about this?

steam://connect/185.38.151.186:27015/

This is a link to connect to the HL2RP, on the valve wiki there is more about that but just focus on this and this: https://nebulous.cloud/threads/server-content-ips.1072/

You can click on the content but you can not click on the server. Like that you can connect faster, as example you have gmod closed and want to do something else but join nebulous so you just have to click the link and then the windows button. For Mac I don't know if Mac even can play any games (ofc it can but not all for whatever reason)

i3yEqQM.png

You see, hope thats a good suggestion maybe its not needed but it would make little things better.

Last edited:

Ronald

Apple Man
Nebulae
Hello, you may know me as karl-police well... its my forum name.

I want to ask you what do you think about this?

steam://connect/185.38.151.186:27015/

This is a link to connect to the HL2RP, on the valve wiki there is more about that but just focus on this and this: https://nebulous.cloud/threads/server-content-ips.1072/

You can click on the content but you can not click on the server. Like that you can connect faster, as example you have gmod closed and want to do something else but join nebulous so you just have to click the link and then the windows button. For Mac I don't know if Mac even can play any games (ofc it can but not all for whatever reason)

i3yEqQM.png

You see, hope thats a good suggestion maybe its not needed but it would make little things better.
I believe this wasn't implemented so people could if they wanted to add the IP to their favourites rather than having to click on it all the time. However, I wouldn't see any harm in making the IP a hyperlink to it.

Ond

Rictal-Approved
Nebulae
I believe this wasn't implemented so people could if they wanted to add the IP to their favourites rather than having to click on it all the time. However, I wouldn't see any harm in making the IP a hyperlink to it.
we used to have it in lp if i remember correctly

i always used it just to be able to tab out and do other stuff while connecting