In memory of shpitz.

Astr0

gamers rise up
Nebulae
In memory of shpitz.

WZiovw-lS7aoH83zahQNjQ.png

The greatest dog, the one thats been there for me all the time. at the hardest of days, for 12 straight years.

Shpitz has been my dog since 1st grade, a great dog, helped me through my hardest of times, bullying, fighting with my parents, he's been there. i remember the day when i entered the garden of his old owners, my mom told me not to. i didnt listen. i looked at his big, brown eyes with a smile and lightly petted him. and walked off.

This is the start of the greatest relationship between him and me.

i remember the days when you expected me to come home, shaking your tail and jumping on me, only to run to the bed and jump unto it, sitting as you await for me to come and pet you calmly and happily.

I Remember the day when you almost got run over by a car, and you ran to your old owners's house in fear, but they didnt even open the damn door. i was there for you.

i Remember the day i played NFS Undercover in a red Bugatti escaping 5 star cops, and my mom called me telling me the owners came to her store and gave her the ownership, how i was exited and hugged you tightly and continued to my game while constantly swifting my eyes to you until i get busted.

Dear shpitz, the one thats always been there for me at all times.

i. love. you.

Shpitz Zehavi - 2003 - 3.10.2017. Passed away at the age of 15 from elderly, lung issues, and heart issues. may you rest in peace up there in heaven my sweet prince.

If you're a cunt that doesnt have any feelings, fuck off out of here.

@Blackquill @Roosebud it would be nice if you could moderate the conversation for hurtfull comments. i am in a very fragile position and only looking for some comforting at the moment.

Thanks for reading.

Pyromancer

doNT YOU KNOW how HARD DEVVING IS????
Nebulae
all puppers go to heaven - losing a dog is like losing a family member

sorry for ur loss, man

Reactions: List

Astr0

gamers rise up
Nebulae
thank you all for the support.

a little update though.

we have a placeholder for shpitz. something to fill in the empty space. and i'm telling you she's incredible.
QX7QRdn2RPKouPdK2QAkCw.png

I am feeling alot better with a new dog, but shpitz will never be forgotten.

Again, thank all of you for the great great support!

Reactions: List